Mail Backup X allows you to archive all your email accounts under one platform
Email is a daily communication tool for most people. Whether it is used to conduct business or for keeping in touch with loved ones, we all subscribed to different emailing platforms so we can effectively pass messages to each other. If you are in constant communication through emails, then you easily have thousands of messages in your account. Imagine if your email server crashes today, how many important contact details will you lose? Will you ever get access to that special conversation you had with a distant relative? The best way to ensure that you never lose your sentimental emails and important business contacts is by using a mail archive Mac software to preserve your data and in an independent location away from your email server.
There are currently a lot of software packages available in the Mac store today. Unfortunately, not all of them have the quality and security assurance of your data. While most will promise the best experience, it can be extremely disappointing if you later find out the software is pathetic and can’t deliver. To save yourself time and the hustle of browsing through multiple software apps on the market here is a highly recommended email archive Mac software that will be worth your while.
Mail Backup X is a professional grade, quality assured and expertly delivered to provide you the best and simplest archive solutions for all your email accounts. That’s right! Mail Backup X supports a variety of email accounts including;
- Outlook Mac – Whether you are using Outlook 2011 or 2015, this mail archive Mac app supports all Outlook Mac accounts inclusive of all the IMAP emails integrated into it. Additionally, you can import data from Outlook Windows if you are looking to migrate from the Microsoft Windows environment.
- Entourage – Both Entourage 2004 and 2008 users can comfortably utilize this Mail Backup X application to archive their emails for future-proof security and easy accesses whenever.
- Apple Mail – If you mostly use your Apple Mail account on your iPhone or iPad, this application can shield you from losing data when your device crashes or gets lost.
- Exchange – Exchange is a great database management tool to keep your schedules, emails, calendar entries, diary and tasks among other info ensure the safety of all this data by archiving them with this mail archive Mac tool
- Office 365 – Office 365 users can also archive their mailbox items including emails, contacts, attachments, drafts and any other information.
- Web-based emails –If you used Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail, Opera Mail or custom website emails independently from the IMAP connections, then you can archive your files away from the email servers for easy access offline.
Mail Backup X is diverse and can support all these email clients including their different data formats. More importantly, you don’t have to create different archives for each email account if you have several. This Mail archive Mac software allows its users to import data from different email clients to archive them on the same profile.
Save time and energy when accessing information in your archives. In addition to adding all data under one archive, Mail Backup X comes with a fast data search tool that can rapidly scan all your data to find particular information. When you want to search for email sent on a specific date some years ago, you just have to enter the date on the search tool and all emails will pop up. You can also have an overview of your emails in the archive through the mail viewer window that allows you to scroll through and click on items for a full detailed view.
Mail Backup X tool comes with a free to download the copy. Grab yours today to test out the software’s functionality.